Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Diablo 3 recuitting!!!

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by Fedish, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Fedish

Fedish IncGamers Member

Diablo 3 recuitting!!!

Hello everyone, D3 is coming out and we're all in a furry. Let me interduce myself.

I am a second life person, work irl and live life online. I've played diablo sense it's been made, FFXI came out and i moved over, but still toyed with D2. I can say i have seen it all, the worst of people and the best. Even though i ask alot of questions it's not because i'm a noob but because i want to learn!

Now to the point, if you are like me. Second life, have played FFXI or WoW, and experience team play of FFXI or WoW then i say lets PT! I am looking to recuit a group of 6 players(6 or less, untill i find out more info of how D3 game play is worked).

I do not except players who are bad manner. Myself, i am very easy going and do not argue about anything unless i see something unfair. There are no eago trips here, And we give without exspecting anything in return. This is not a clan, but more of a family of friends, people who want to level and get items, THAT IS THE GOAL.

I am 22 years of age, I have a full time job. My time zone US east cost. I am online at every chance i have. My name is Thomas and at this very momment i'm currently online D2 USWest channel Thomas(game char IJIJ, i'll be in and out). If you are serious about gainning in D3 then lets join forces. I will read over any posts over this forum and i will personal message you with my yahoo email, so we could talk on more personal terms of when you are able to play and time zones, and ect. I will NOT be asking you for any passwords of any accounts, this is not a scam...

Everyone is different and sometimes saying nothing at all is saying enough. If you expect the world then this is not for you, We all want to move fast but who knows how the game play will end up. If it's like D2 then alot can be solo'd, but if it's like the newest mmo's then we need eachother. Untill i find out more information about how this game is worked(most D3 sites are not responding due to the his histerical response).

If interrested, please post your gaming life experience.

2. TurbulentTurtle

TurbulentTurtle IncGamers Member

Re: Diablo 3 recuitting!!!

Go here.

By the way, D3 is still a ways away, so aren't you kinda thinking a bit too ahead here? I'm giving it 2 years before release.

3. Omikron8

Omikron8 IncGamers Member

if it's like the "newest MMOs" then the diablo 2 population won't be playing it in the first place

we aren't waiting for another MMO, if we want that we'll play WoW

4. Orphan

Orphan IncGamers Member

I'll move this to the player matchup for you, but as mentioned it could be quite awhile before D3 is actually released (1+ year at least). It might be better to start up a group closer to the date.