The newest episode of the Diablo 3 Podcast is now online in a 24 hour preview exclusively for Site PALs. If you are a site subscriber you can access it via this thread in the PALs forum. If you'd like to become a PAL, you can do that instantly.
Patch 2.4 is live and Season Five is just days away. Let's review the new features in the patch and talk about Season Five plans. Plus, Dave Brevik returning to Blizzard? Featuring DaveTheBrave and Flux.
The podcst will go live for everyone late Wednesday evening, giving you something to listen to while you download the patch and/or bite your fingernails, waiting for the Season to start up Friday night?
- 1:00 -- Season 5 plans and how much play in a new season is excessive?
- 4:00 -- Finding your first six piece set + Haedrig's Gift.
- 9:00 -- Set Dungeons.
- 13:00 -- Season Journey makes Achievements more desired. Should there be softcore-only achievements?
- 17:30 -- Empowered Rifts. Finally a useful gold sink?
- 22:00 -- Reduced massive exp bonus for MP in Grifts... will it change long term exp gain rates?
- 27:30 -- Season Rebirth option. Emotional attachment to char name and want to play the same one forever? How about bonuses for surviving a full season with Hardcore char?
- 33:00 -- New kill streaks and destruction bonus improvements = much fun.
- 39:00 -- Still wishing for a "one click build" where you could switch all your gear and skills to a different build, saved in the UI.
- 47:00 -- Dave Brevik unemployed again. Considering returning to Blizzard? Would he really make a difference as the D4 lead developer? Flux reflects on years of conversations with Brevik at Bliz North and Flagship Studios.
- 58:00 -- Season Five rushing plans. Is fun allowed when leveling is serious business?