The latest installment of the Diablo 3 Podcast is now online, with the customary 24 hour preview window exclusively for the Pals, our site supporters. Pals can now access The Diablo Podcast #190 here, in the Pals' forum, before it goes live for everyone via a post on the news pager early Wednesday morning.
As always, if you're not a site Pal you can become one instantly and support the longest-running Diablo fansite on earth for just a few bucks a month. Click through for podcast content details.
The Diablo 3 Podcast #190: The Biggest Issues in D3
- 0:30 -- Tyr and Muggs join Flux to explain why we critique Diablo 3 out of love.
- 2:45 -- Limited D3 presence at Blizzcon 2015 = disappoint.
- 11:00 -- Will we ever see another class in D3? Do we need one? All the basic archetypes are already covered?
- 15:30 -- Mandatory party for competitive EXP gain. Should it be changed? How to fix?
- 31:00 -- Players dislike 6p sets +other mandatory legendary items. More gear variety?
- 44:00 -- Botting. Streamers accidentally out themselves. Bilzzard won't/can't combat it?
- 55:00 -- Highest Paragon levels required to compete on ladders. EXP caps? Paragon level caps?
- 1:00:10 -- Stash space; the eternal inadequacy. Is the situation hopeless?
- 1:05:00 -- Number inflation and power creep. Remember when 1m crits were a big deal?
- 1:12:00 -- Bring back trading? Why? How could it work with such high drop rates?