The hiatus has ended and The Diablo Podcast returns with a new show. Conversation about Season 4, Monk superiority, runaway botting, solo play irrelevance, and the D3-disappointment that is Blizzcon 2015. Featuring N3rdwards, Muggs, and Flux.
Click through for more details and segment starting times.
Diablo 3 Podcast #189: Botting and Blizzcon '15 Dismay
- 0:50 -- Recent play stories and Season 4 anecdotes. Nerdwards still Wizarding, Muggs with 4 Monks and pushing P1000.
- 4:40 -- Class imbalance in S4. Best party = 3 Monks + 1 Barb. No need for class equality?
- 9:00 -- Party play required for any chance at competitive experience gain. 150 billion in 4p vs. 3 billion solo. Why such a broken system? Paragon system creates an inevitable EXP focus?
- 20:00 -- Massive lag bugs this season. Game-breaking for Hardcore?
- 24:00 -- Flux explains his hiatus (real life massive work) and reflects how every bug and issue from PTR 2 months ago is now dominating the Season.
- 27:00 -- Class variety in S4. Where are the Crusaders, Wizards, and Demon Hunters?
- 40:00 -- Party co-op pushing players into pre-set roles. More fun for MP or limiting in roles?
- 45:00 -- Botting ruining D3. The fansite open letter to Blizzard will earn a response? Why does Blizzard host admitted botters on "Play Your Way" and promote botting streamers?
- 57:10 -- Blizzcon 2015 and Diablo 3's phone booth display + 1 panel. Slaughtered Hopes Inn?
- 1:03:00 -- Strategy simplified by watching streamers do OP things. Cookie Cutterism rules.
- 1:13:00 -- Plans for the rest of the season. N3rdwards joining the Monk bandwagon? Flux sees no reason to try and jump back in now.
The Diablo 3 Podcast Episode Guide in DiabloWiki.net provides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed