Testing Season 4 in Patch 2.3, enjoying the Season Journey, Kanai's Cube strategy, no "slow rolling" = few LGems, the benefits of Torment 7-10, materials balance in 2.3, and Reflects Damage must go. Featuring MJiNSpace and Flux.
Click through for more details and segment starting times.
Diablo 3 Podcast #183: Patch 2.3 Season 4 Testing
- 0:30 -- Open casting call for new would-be podcast guests. Contact Flux if interested. [email protected]
- 1:30 -- PTR new patch coming, Season 4 set to be wiped and restarted later this week. More playable now without endless queues?
- 8:00 -- Season Journey makes Achievements a fun tutorial, and the ethical ramifications of killing Zoltan Kulle while he's also your Cube artisan.
- 16:00 -- Flux's strange experience playing softcore from level 1 in Season 4 after nothing but HC for RoS. It's kind of fun playing way over your head in Torment. Why don't SC people care enough to dodge easily-avoidable deaths?
- 22:00 -- No more "slow rolling" to get all the LGems quickly is a huge change in character progression. Flux was over P150 before he'd found all the LGems in S4 on the PTR.
- 30:00 -- Benefits of playing Torment 7-10. More cache materials, chance for double Death's Breath drops (the most important material now). Material balance issues in v2.3 (everything is balanced)!
- 43:00 -- Reflects Damage now in Patch 2.3... impossible to deal with. Must be changed? (I meant tai chi, not feng shui, of course.)
- 55:00 -- Should KeyWardens be called MachineWardens? How long until all legendary items have a legendary affix to use in Kanai's Cube
The Diablo 3 Podcast Episode Guide in DiabloWiki.net provides links to every show, plus quick summaries.
- Listen and subscribe through iTunes.
- View video versions of all The Diablo Podcasts on You Tube, via our all-encompassing Diablo3Inc channel.
- Get the Podcast RSS feed