Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Diablo 3 patch 2.4 details and panel video - PTR next week

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Rushster, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Cipherthros

Cipherthros Diabloii.Net Member

Wow, I'm personally really impressed with how much content they are cramming into patch support. & to think we've not given them a penny for getting on to 2 years now (if you bought ROS at launch.)

I have a feeling, given some of the talk of legacy & finalisation in the panel chat that 2.4 may be the last major content patch for ROS. Sure we'll get a 2.4.1, 2.4.2 etc but it feels like they've got all the seasonal cosmetics and rewards lined up for the next few seasons already. What could this possibly mean? Well the optimist in me would say it's because they're going to focus a majority of their resources in X2 going into the new year with an announcement later next year. Lines up well with the art director job posting. Game not dead! :) Sorry if optimism not allowed on a Diablo forum! :p

2. In the name of Zod

In the name of Zod Diabloii.Net Member

No, and I do feel sorry for you. I should have stated my reasoning for why i think bounties are broken. Its faster to farm bounties multiplayer than single player to the point it is pointlessly slow by comparison. I just can't play this game in its current state. They have taken single player out of the equation.