Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Diablo 3 Patch 2.4.0 Known Issues

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Flux, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Flux

Flux Administrator

[​IMG]

Diablo 3 patch 2.4.0 Known Issues, updated through January 19.

Achievements

• Achievements that are tracked with counters or multiple criteria checkboxes can visually "reset" when players enter a new game session.
    • Workaround: This is a visual bug only. Completeing more objectives or criteria towards the completion of the achievement will cause your actual progress to reappear for a time

Combat
    • Monk - Mystic Ally: Interacting with a Healing Well, dropping or equipping items, or performing other similar actions can cause players to lose health equal to the health bonus provided by the Earth Ally.

Items
    • Enemies affected by Black Hole with the Event Horizon rune while the wizard has the Boyarsky’s Chip gem equipped may become stuck at 1hp and become unable to be killed
    • The Lianna’s Wings item model is incorrectly clipping into the player model while sheathed on the player’s back
    • The Custom Engineering Hellfire Amulet passive may stop functioning properly after a few minutes of play

Set Dungeons
    • Set Dungeon failed messages will spam players continually after failing the “Maintain Sweeping Wind” objective in the Dungeon of the Monkey King’s Garb

[source]http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11883998315[/source]

Not listed is the WD helm Carnevil, which has been bugged since a hotfix last week. Blizzard has been working on the problem, and today announced that a fix is in testing and should be live in the soon:

Hey all,

I really appreciate your patience with us while we investigate this issue. Wanted to pop in with a quick update.

We do currently have a fix in testing, and our QA team is putting it through the ringer to make sure it's good to go (and of course, doesn't negatively impact anything else). I don't have an ETA for it's arrival, but I want to confirm it is actively being worked on and we're trying to get this hotfix to you as soon as we can. [source]http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20419313006?page=5#93[/source]

Anything else worth mentioning?
    Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

2. Mage Slayer

Mage Slayer Diabloii.Net Member

How far away was he standing from your char when you first inspected him? Inspect only gives an up to date profile when you're within a certain range (the same way the old version of inspect was only available when you stood close to the other player).

3. AbrielNei

AbrielNei Diabloii.Net Member

Monster bodies staying around even after the mob died. This happened before 2.4 patch but very rearely, not it's MUCH more common.

4. sicilian

sicilian Diabloii.Net Member

I've noticed with the Firebird's Finery 6-piece bonus, that the 600% damage increase lingers indefinitely after killing an elite sometimes, and then only goes away once I've killed another elite. I'm guessing this is unintentional, as a near permanent 600% damage increase is game breaking. I almost don't want to say anything though, because it might be my only chance at some of the higher rift levels, haha.