Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Diablo 3 Clan Control Improvements Coming

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Flux, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Flux

Flux Administrator

[​IMG]

Talking to John Yang at the community corner booth on Saturday night, he told me that various improvements to the clans interface were on their way, including the ability to see how long since a member last logged on. I had that in my notes to share with you guys, and lots more from Storytime with Wyatt (I live tweeted a few choice tidbits Saturday night), and tonight I'm recording a podcast with N3rdwards and Rankil about their Blizzcon 2014 experience... but a Blue post got to the clan member info first, so here's the confirmation.

Diablo 3 Clan Control Improvements Coming:

Clans badly need... The ability to see how long a clan member has been offline so we can "refresh" our clans.
    Tyvalir: The ability to see how long a clan member has been offline is coming in the PTR for patch 2.1.2, along with the ability to sort clan members by offline duration (as well as some other social improvements). Keep an eye on the upcoming notes for patch 2.1.2, and let us know what you think of these new features on the PTR! [source]http://diablo.incgamers.com/blizzard-tracker/devthread/us/15141044750[/source]

Once this goes live, if you're in a clan you'll want to pop on every now and then, even if you're taking a month or two off, just to refresh your "last online" status. Speaking as an officer in a couple of ~150 member clans, we're always looking to find ways to get more new/active players in, which means removing some inactives, and if/when we can easily see the last logged on date, that'll become far more real.
    Continue reading the Original Blog Post.