Diablo 3 as a WoW expansion?

Bad Ash

Diabloii.Net Member
Diablo 3 as a WoW expansion?

I REALLY hope this is not the case, but blizzard said they want to release a new expansion pack each year for WoW....what if Diablo 3 is an expansion pack for World of Warcraft that brings over the Diablo characters and bosses (each act as an instance?). This whole forums ideas are getting to me obviously, but this would be tragic and might not be TOO far fetched.

Or it could just be another WoW expansion and have nothing to do with Diablo

Gorny

Banned
Re: Diablo 3 as a WoW expansion?

I REALLY hope this is not the case, but blizzard said they want to release a new expansion pack each year for WoW....what if Diablo 3 is an expansion pack for World of Warcraft that brings over the Diablo characters and bosses (each act as an instance?). This whole forums ideas are getting to me obviously, but this would be tragic and might not be TOO far fetched.

Or it could just be another WoW expansion and have nothing to do with Diablo
I don't think something like that will happen.

Maybe a PvP related crossover much like we have cross server battlegrounds in WoW. I it did happen it would change things way too much. Unless .. they made it where you had the option of playing on a server that was purely for crossover gameplay purposes. This would introduce a whole new set of WoW vs. Diablo themed servers in addition to the ones WoW already has.

Slaïne

Diabloii.Net Member

I really doubt that Blizzard would want to merge D and WoW. I hope they don't :)

ExtraStrongFireEnchanted

Diabloii.Net Member

Lol. When you start getting thoughts like this, the tension is really getting to you. Shut down computer and go camping till Saturday or something.