Diablo 2 playable characters

MrSkinny

Diabloii.Net Member
Diablo 2 playable characters

Well i hope i will not be stoned for asking this one but guys i am really a newcomer to the game.

What's this about the druid and assasin characters you can play in D2?? I can't seem to find them. That may be because i am playing the game in a foreign language by my own stupidity ( bought it in Chinese by accident and by being unable to find an english version where i live ).

But enough about the language issue (don't want to start any topics about illegal modifications).

Oops, got yet another question.

What happens to the Diablo 2 game when you install LOD on the same system? Will you still be able to play the original Diablo 2 without LOD?

Am a bit embarassed because i am still a newbie so many years after the game was made. :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Druids and assassins are available in LoD only, not in the classic game.

Installing LoD will upgrade your existing installation. You can still play classic and the only difference to the original classic version is that you can play it in 800x600 then... and that you can start expansion characters as well, of course.

MrSkinny

Diabloii.Net Member
Hee thanks Krischan. I didn't know that. I am quickly going to upgrade my Diablo 2 game and play it at a higher resolution. The laptop can take it up to 1920*1200 pixels so 800*600 will look a bit better then... My wife goes crazy
when she sees me playing the game so intensely.

Got to go now. Have to play some Diablo now...

MrSkinny

Diabloii.Net Member
Euh ... More stuff? Johnny 5 needs Input hehehe ( oldtimers may know from which movie this quote comes ). But lemme first learn to read the chinese characters as i was a dumbass who bought the game in chinese instead of english.