Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Diablo 2 Patch 1.14b released

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Rushster, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Rushster

Rushster Administrator

[​IMG]

This update almost slipped under the weekend radar but there is now a Diablo 2 patch 1.14b.

Today we released 1.14b for Diablo II. This patch fixes a few issues from 1.14a, with specific focuses on frame rate, Mercenaries, and Mac-client crashes.

While we’d like every release to be bug free, you—our stalwart community—discovered, reported, and communicated methods to replicate the issues so we could fix them as quickly as possible. We couldn’t ask for better partners in this endeavor and we appreciate your understanding and patience as we get Diablo II into a state we’re all happy with. Keep offering feedback while beating back the minions of the Burning Hells, and we’ll keep upholding our part.
    • Glide Wrapper will now load properly on PC by adding -3dfx to the end of the game shortcut
    • Mercenaries will no longer become “An Evil Force”
    • Fixed Mac client crash on “Save & Exit”
    • Capped the frame rate to 200 to save batteries, spare system load, and prevent hot lap syndrome
    • Created new German installers to fix localization issues in Act V (Will require a fresh install to fix the missing dialogue data)

The patch can be grabbed from here. Feel free to dicuss in the Diablo 2 forums where there's also new v1.14 bug reports and suggestions forum.
    Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  2. Turbojugend

Turbojugend IncGamers Member

I highly doubt that Diablo III will still get patched 16 years after its release. You may correct me if I'm wrong in 12 years!

3. fmulder

fmulder Site Contributor

I will let you know in 2028 ;)

4. Turbojugend

Turbojugend IncGamers Member

5. T2000

T2000 IncGamers Member

Damn. So cyberfuture.