Diablo 2 for Nokia phones

madaeon

Diabloii.Net Member
Diablo 2 for Nokia phones

Hi, I'm a fan of Diablo 2 and I wanted to be able to play it on my new smartphone.
So I've made a reduced version of Diablo 2 for mobile java phones.
You can read more here

Usufruct

Diabloii.Net Member
I admit I am very impressed, very impressed indeed. You should get Blizzard to sell the game to Nokia!

toader

Banned
Yea...very nice work. Definatly try to market this to blizzard. Obviously you are from a company because it seems like a generic and pre-written post that has been reviewed by lawyers...lol.

Either way....sumbit it to Blizzard Entertainment, you guys could make some good royalties off that.

AlphaStrikeII

Diabloii.Net Member
Just have one little problem beliving it. How can you be good enough to program a game like that in java and yet manage to **** up the html code like that?

SHAOC

Banned
www.videogames.com BEST videogame site ever....(not best D2 site...that be here). Ask your questions in the forums. They have every videogame stateside an import listed.

They will be able to tell you everything possible about handheld / pc import game possibilities.

Fearox

Diabloii.Net Member
I have a Nokia. And I want Diablo II in it! If this is true, can this game be downloaded somewhere?

Wuhan_Clan

Diabloii.Net Member
AlphaStrikeII said:
Just have one little problem beliving it. How can you be good enough to program a game like that in java and yet manage to **** up the html code like that?
There's nothing wrong with the html code apart from the text being the same color as the background (white).

Anyways, very impressive indeed. Not much going for it in terms of actual playability though (I guess since a more extensive game would be too complicated to program or be too big).

However, coolness and 1337ness of 10 !!