Diablo 1

rattlesnake21

Diabloii.Net Member
Diablo 1

I was just wondering if anyone still played Diablo 1?
I dusted off my copy and re-installed it. Now I just need a server to play on :)
I know a long while back after Bnet stopped hosting Diablo 1, there were still people who had dedicated Diablo servers. I haven't been able to find any posts about D1 though.

So if you know of a server or something, please post a reply.

Much appreciated!

Gabber_Roid

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm pretty sure there's an option within the game to find hosts... at least thats what I remember when I dusted off my copy a few months ago.

If I recall, there were about 200 or so people playing online when I went looking around... however I just stuck to Single Player.

Dangit, now I'm gonna get all nostalgic and wanna try to go find the Butcher again!

atrusunbound

Diabloii.Net Member
Actualy you are still able to connect diablo 1 through battle.net. You should be able to if you download the latest diablo 1 patch from blizzards site. thats that i did and it worked pretty good. theres not a lot of players though. most of the games are korean so theres a ton of odd characters as the title.

Usufruct

Diabloii.Net Member
I play it at work when I have to do something tedious, like watch one of my servers rebuild a raid1 on 2 146 gig drives.

rattlesnake21

Diabloii.Net Member
thanks for the replies
yeah, i tried connecting to bnet before updating. now i'm updated and it's working. Time for some nostalgia :)