Diablo 1 bugs

numbuh-one

Diabloii.Net Member
On my PS1 version, i was on lvl 16 with my lvl 42 rogue, which is way to low as i wasnt getting exp there. The monsters are skeletons and tri immune advocates. The skeles are super hard to kill so i hurt 1 but it walked around, DOUBLED itself, then doubled itself again!! 1 turned itself into 4. I havent been able to find anything online about this but sometimes it just happens ?

Last edited:

numbuh-one

Diabloii.Net Member
So i was messing around with the mana shield & negative hp glitch agn

since the (ps1) game will equip a weapon on a character that does have 1, i tried it with a -
negative all stats wep. In town it still goes to 1hp but it will kill your chara in the dungeon.

While i was doing ^ in a 2 player game with the chara picking up the wep & the chara dies. But if you walk the 2nd out to town, then back in you dont see a corpse, but a live standing chara not moving in the middle of the screen. Super creepy

Also tried it with mana shield and it loaded the slain chara in town in the dry, nongrass patch of adria's island but every time i did it the game loaded the corpse further and further east till a dead rogue loaded in the river and put my sorc on the other side of the river, OUT OF TRISTRAM lol its just ground textiles and items dropped dont show. Itll say and let you pick items up but and 3 or 4 squares from the river it wont show up in the ground