dfhdfh

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really isn't the place for this, maybe you should try complaining in that thread.
NOPE IM SORRY BUT I WANT EVERY ONE 2 KNOW THAT THIS GUY SCAMS SO NO ONE ELS TRYS TO BUY HIS MULES HOW IS IT EVERY TIME I GET SCAMED AND TRY AND LET PPL NO ALL U PPL CAN DO IS TALK **** TO THE GUY TRYIN TO HELP YOU OUT SO U DONT GET SCAMED SO HEY IF U WANNA LET THE SCAMMERS ROME ARE FORUMS AND LET THEM JACK PPL THATS ON U

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
1. You already posted this in the West Trade Forum. Why post in here in Community?
2. I'm sure you've read the West trading rules by Shaperla. Right? :rolleyes: Especially the part where it says the trade mods don't give two hoots if you get scammed by a mule trade since you have no proof of it even happening, or you simply put your trust in the wrong person. Remember, they don't sanction or promote those types of trades, so if you get scammed, it's *fault*
3. Every time you use caps lock, a kitten is killed.
4. English? Grammar Spelling?

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
There's millions of accounts of b.net. You expect people to memorize every account someone complains about in one these threads? You took a silly risk by engaging in such a trade.

Gorny

Banned
Judging by your post history over the past 24 hours, you have a complete disregard for the forum rules, and everyone here.

*tosses the trash out the door*

Status
Not open for further replies.