dex for block

mugana

Diabloii.Net Member
dex for block

What is the max dex a pally would need with HS for max block at lvl 99? I have 100 points saved for stats and my dex is 183 with waterwalk, anni and torch

mugana

Diabloii.Net Member
im pretty sure u need point in dex. There is no way to have max block with base dex and HS. Any1 know what is the most dex i need with sacred targe spirit with HS at vl99?

mugana

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah but i have 100 point saved. I was wondering how much of it i can save for dex and for vit

jesterlolz

Diabloii.Net Member
What I would do Mugana is make it so you have 75 block with HS on. Then, every time you level from now on, add just enough dexterity to keep your block at 75 (since chance to block goes down as you level up), and put the rest of the points into wherever you would like (vitality, strength, or energy).

Ce Olba

Banned
(since chance to block goes down as you level up),.
Nitpick: Chance to Block does not go down, but the required amount of dexterity increases.

And no, it's not the same. If Chance to block would go down, that would mean you couldn't reach the higher blockings anymore, whereas if the amount of dexterity needed is increased, you can of course reach it.