Desynching and invisible attacks

GalenDoUrden

Diabloii.Net Member
Desynching and invisible attacks

Now we all know that desynching can lead to a hammerdin casting invisible hammers. It's a staple of most hammderdin dueling. However, I'm wondering if desynching will have a similar affect with ranged attacks that a pally may use.

I haven't had a chance to try this out, as I'm at work at the moment. But I'm pretty sure that it would be possible, as the server would still be catching up with the paladin after the ranged attack had been made.

What are other's thoughts on this? Has anyone ever tested this?

mainaman

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Desynching and invisible attacks

Now we all know that desynching can lead to a hammerdin casting invisible hammers. It's a staple of most hammderdin dueling. However, I'm wondering if desynching will have a similar affect with ranged attacks that a pally may use.

I haven't had a chance to try this out, as I'm at work at the moment. But I'm pretty sure that it would be possible, as the server would still be catching up with the paladin after the ranged attack had been made.

What are other's thoughts on this? Has anyone ever tested this?
definetely will work with bow on paladin, not sure about holy bolt and throwing weapons,

GalenDoUrden

Diabloii.Net Member

definetely will work with bow on paladin, not sure about holy bolt and throwing weapons,
Thanks mainaman, I was hoping that would be the case with a bow. Time to come up with an unusual build for PvP.

jakotaco

Diabloii.Net Member

Thanks mainaman, I was hoping that would be the case with a bow. Time to come up with an unusual build for PvP.
However, str-glitching the bow/throwing weapon should have the same effect if using the standard attack.

GalenDoUrden

Diabloii.Net Member

However, str-glitching the bow/throwing weapon should have the same effect if using the standard attack.
Strength glitching the weapon will only result in the weapon not being seen on the model. The arrows shot from the bow with standard attack will still be visible.

sweetalmonds

Diabloii.Net Member

Maybe viable with widowmaker because it's hard to aim without max ias frame spamming. And you can't charge with bow/xbow so you have to weapon switch to charge then switch back to shoot.

GalenDoUrden

Diabloii.Net Member

Maybe viable with widowmaker because it's hard to aim without max ias frame spamming. And you can't charge with bow/xbow so you have to weapon switch to charge then switch back to shoot.
Yup, that's what I was planning on doing. Charging around with a Widow and shooting things. I've made it in hero editor, but I find that it ends up lying for most things. So I have yet to build this on ladder.