Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

desynch

Discussion in 'PvP' started by xoSTRYDERox, Nov 7, 2006.

1. xoSTRYDERox

xoSTRYDERox IncGamers Member

desynch

this is the only problem i have when dueling.. i swear it doesnt matter how much i tele (ES Fb Sorc) they still manage to some how appear from 30 screen away and anally shove whatever weapon they are using inside me... is there anyways to stop this.. or at least a good strat for working around it?? it is my biggest pet peve on d2 :mad:

2. Thoridian

Thoridian IncGamers Member

Looks for me that theyre namelocking u...

3. xoSTRYDERox

xoSTRYDERox IncGamers Member

no im telling you i could tele 5 screens away from them and some how they manage to do it.. sometime i dont even let them get within names distance.. i dunno maybe i cant be avoided i just think its gay... damn u charge pallys

4. Quietus

Quietus IncGamers Member

Bad spelling and lack of proper capitalization add to the chances of desynch, just so you know - the less effort you put into your typing, the easier it is for your enemies to desynch you.

5. stuslegend

stuslegend IncGamers Member

i know wut u mean......

next patch should have 1-2 second delay on charge

6. Ce Olba

Ce Olba Banned

Oh please. Just more people who are whining because they get beaten by something? Practise and learn a counterstrategy. Just like in war; you have a strategy, the opponent most likely has or is preparing a counterstrategy and so on.

Also, you sure you know what gay means? Gay means homosexual, which would mean a being who feels a special attraction towards beings of the same sex. Be it sexually or otherwise.

And yes, I hate it when people overabuse words such as "****", "gay" and so on. It just shows they lack a creative way to express their anger. You should try writing, playing something (not a game, an instrument), drawing or painting. It really is relaxing when you know that everything is at your own rules. You can change everything and you can do whatever you want to. A reality, where you are God.

7. Moritz

Moritz IncGamers Member

Ce Olba, lol at your creative activity part.

@ topic: try to use the obstacles, corners, houses on the blood moor.

8. Ce Olba

Ce Olba Banned

What's so funny? I'm serious. And yes, a lot of people tell me to do the same. Or at least they used to, as I have quite a temperament.

And yes, I like to do it a lot just for the heck of it. Most of my stories contain Gods as actual physical beings. Or then there are beings such as Death, Life, Lie, Truth, Time, Existence, etc. It's just so darn funny to know that you can do whatever you want to. You can make it overly funny or overly serious. You can kill or give life to anyone and anything. You can create things and destroy things. You can create realms and destroy the reality.

9. Moritz

Moritz IncGamers Member

Nice to hear you can find to your inner self and maybe even the sense of life by painting pictures, but I am sure i can't.

I prefer different things to relax or express my anger, such as doing sports and listening to music. =)

10. Ce Olba

Ce Olba Banned

Well, I'm the kind of a no-life who rather enjoys the music itself than the feelings it gives.

Also, as I am such a "oh-so-nerdy-boy-who-probably-has-some-odd-fetishes-or-something-like-that-or-say-the-bullies-like-to-tell-me", I barely ever do any sports.

I guess that explains why I prefer to write stuff. I write rather than play anything or paint, because I cannot do either of those very well, whereas I'm a pretty decent writer.

Then there are people who go to the gym to beat the sack if they get angry. I dunno about those, I'm against of all physical and mental violence to the individual and the individuals around.

However, I cannot disagree that some songs couldn't be relaxing. But they still won't calm me if I feel like if I had the strenght to, I would go and kill someone.

11. disc

disc IncGamers Member

conservative estiamates are that 8% of the population are gay so using gay as a derogatory remark offends plenty of the members on this forum whether they admit it or otherwise.... there are better words to use in order to describe a tactic you dont aprove of.
    on topic, when you see them charging they are actually ahead of were you see them so you need to use some prediciton skills to counter their attack. How far ahead often reflects how long they have been charging but obstacles like pools ect definently helps avoid their charge if they get stuck which gives you a chance to move or attack. if you find it such a one sided battle make a charger yourself or invest in some max block.

12. PDoubleM

PDoubleM IncGamers Member

I'm completely new to the forum and dueling. Can someone please tell me what desynching is and how to do it?

13. DIEnamic

DIEnamic IncGamers Member

why does every other thread turn into a Ce Olba rant about his personal issues? this isn't the place for that, get a myspace.

14. Ce Olba

Ce Olba Banned

Hell no. I'm not the kind of attention"whore" who writes stupid stuff. And no, I would probably write one entry in a year and then forget it.

And what personal issues? I stated that something should be done about a persons eager ways to abuse a word in the wrong way, and we discussed that. Nothing to do with my personal life whatsoever. Except that I offered my opinion to it.

15. Uncle_Mike

Uncle_Mike D2 PvP Moderator

write a story with some gods in it and count to 100, nothing you can do about it...

Mike

16. Dennis_KoreanGuy

Dennis_KoreanGuy IncGamers Member

uhh back to topic.

The only way to counter a really good desyncher with a sorc is just play defensive. Always be on the move. Expect them everywhere, anywhere.

17. moonlike

moonlike Banned

spam everywhere precast es to 95% and have as much mana as possible so u tank him easy,

18. Rabbitz

Rabbitz IncGamers Member

Who wants to duel a precaster?

19. moonlike

moonlike Banned

who wants to duel with all time runing invisible hammer ?^^
    ofc u u nn precast if he goes offense he will redesynch after tele ,
    sorc shouldnt be hit if shes smart dont sit in 1 place and spam and tele alot just watch out of sneaky tele hammer - tbh hammers have hard time catching good sorcs so u should just practice.-75-80%es (not precasted) makes tank from sorc compered to others chars while having better fcr and range.

ps. if he will catch u dont try tele out but just walk then tele

20. SirBeetle

SirBeetle IncGamers Member

You are an attention whhhoorrree, plz just stop your *****ing and answer the question the dude asked.

If you want to stop chargers, just be on the move often. Good CS + LB zons can pwnzor chargers as well as some sorcs. Just don't get caught sitting in one place spamming fire blast over and over.