Desynch with faster run walk for pvp ???

jox

Diabloii.Net Member
Desynch with faster run walk for pvp ???

Hey all,

In pvp, I get desynch a lot by paladins using charge. So I figured why not return the favour by loading up on frw mods and desynch people by running towards your opponent from afar and charge strike then. Now the question is, is desynching possible for a running zon ? Now this is just hyperthetical, but with the following equipement, you can have a pretty high frw and still have enough skills to kill with.

circlet - 30frw - 2 skills
cats eye ammy - 30 frw
enigma - 40 frw - 2 skills
mav's belt - 20 frw
nat's boots - 40 frw
10 frw small charms with second mods like res = 30frw
9 javalin skillers with frw - 9x7=63 frw, 9 jav skills
Raven frost and bulkathos rings - 1 all skill
spritit - 2 skills
titan - 2 all skills, 2 jav skills
anni and torch - 4 all skills

that makes it 253 frw and 24 jav skills. If you attack first and kill with desynch, then you won't need to defend... what do you all think ?

I thought about equiping harmony bow as well but i'm not sure how easy it will be to switch weapon as you get to your targets... and should there be more than one target at the same area, would doing so ruin your desynch with the target to be hit last ?

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey all,

In pvp, I get desynch a lot by paladins using charge. So I figured why not return the favour by loading up on frw mods and desynch people by running towards your opponent from afar and charge strike then. Now the question is, is desynching possible for a running zon ? Now this is just hyperthetical, but with the following equipement, you can have a pretty high frw and still have enough skills to kill with.

circlet - 30frw - 2 skills
cats eye ammy - 30 frw
enigma - 40 frw - 2 skills
mav's belt - 20 frw
nat's boots - 40 frw
10 frw small charms with second mods like res = 30frw
9 javalin skillers with frw - 9x7=63 frw, 9 jav skills
Raven frost and bulkathos rings - 1 all skill
spritit - 2 skills
titan - 2 all skills, 2 jav skills
anni and torch - 4 all skills

that makes it 253 frw and 24 jav skills. If you attack first and kill with desynch, then you won't need to defend... what do you all think ?

I thought about equiping harmony bow as well but i'm not sure how easy it will be to switch weapon as you get to your targets... and should there be more than one target at the same area, would doing so ruin your desynch with the target to be hit last ?
FRW suffers a serious diminishing returns rate, so I'd say 253% is pushing it. Harmony's Vigor on other hand suffers no penalty, so the +% from skill is added purely on your frw making it extremely vital if your goal is to desynch surprise CS.

Even with your setup, you will never beat a Vigor desyncher. also meaning you won't be able to desynch as well. Even with a full pre run-up from CP, I doubt you will be 100% undetectable on your opponents map before poofing up in their face. Though it would make a nice surprise anyway if a zon CS'ed you out of nowhere.

You're sacrificing too much. I'm sorry to put your idea down, FRW is essential on a Jav zon, but items like Griffs, Mara, etc. is too nice to be put down by mere frw items. :tongue:

btw iirc titan's give 20% frw. I think you forgot that.