Destruction a good merc weapon?

rata

Diabloii.Net Member
Destruction a good merc weapon?

Hi folks,

Recently found a 5 soc eth thresher(has good speed), and wanted to know if Destruction was a good rune word to put in. My other merc weapons consist of an ebotd grim scythe, infinity cv :sad2: and insights.
:prop:

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
rata said:
Hi folks,

Recently found a 5 soc eth thresher(has good speed), and wanted to know if Destruction was a good rune word to put in. My other merc weapons consist of an ebotd grim scythe, infinity cv :sad2: and insights.
:prop:
Destruction would be great for a merc, but at 4 high runes it's quite expensive. For those of us on the lower end of the rune spectrum, Obedience is a cheaper alternative.:rolleyes:

kuafu

Diabloii.Net Member
I would think Doom is more useful than Destruction on merc, and a little cheaper too (just a little:smiley:). But if you can afford Destruction, it's not a bad choice either, at least it's ladder-only.

rata

Diabloii.Net Member
hmmmm....well i could make a Destruction, but maybe it is a bit expensive. i sometimes think ladder's ending, but it could be next year for all we know. i'll go for Obedience, i can always unsocket it later !!!:prop: