Depressing nuggest of wisdom to ruin your day

LunarSolaris

Diabloii.Net Member
Depressing nuggest of wisdom to ruin your day

From the book "You Are Worthless" by Dr. Oswald T. Pratt

Thought I would share a daily nugget of wisdom sure to flavor your day... :teeth:

Draw something. Make it as beautiful as you can. When you're done, look at it and realize just how bad you are at drawing."

You've probably said something like "What's this world coming to?" Well, look around. It's come to quite a sad state of affairs: us listening to you whining.

You think you're a lot smarer than a chimpanzee. But let's turn back time and raise you in the wild with chimpanzees for parents. Not too smart now, are you, chimpanzee-man?

killerpenguin

Diabloii.Net Member
That's like that site despair.com. If it is still up, they sell uninspirational posters. For instance:

-Whenever you feel you're alone in the world, remember that you are not alone. And yet you are alone, so very, very alone-

maccool

Diabloii.Net Member
LunarSolaris said:
You've probably said something like "What's this world coming to?" Well, look around. It's come to quite a sad state of affairs: us listening to you whining.
And why is this not the OTF motto?

LunarSolaris

Diabloii.Net Member
Nah... don't buy the book... for each day I will impart a little nugget of wisdom to take your day down a notch and make each one of you feel just a little bit more depressed. :teeth:

(I saw this book today and couldn't resist buying it) ;)

Yes Steel, this book was covered in quarter 7 of my social worker curriculum. :D

Raft Boy

Diabloii.Net Member
LunarSolaris said:
each day I will impart a little nugget of wisdom to take your day down a notch and make each one of you feel just a little bit more depressed.
You are such a cruel, cruel man, Lunar. :hanky:

WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, now I feel better. :D

-Rafty