Den of Evil bug?

themachine

Diabloii.Net Member
Den of Evil bug?

I cleared the den completely and never got a 'monsters remaining' countdown and never completed the quest. And yes I'm sure every single monster was killed.

I was using a summonmancer so I'm wondering if it has something to do with reviving, raising, exploding messing up the counter.

Is this a known bug?

Nimbostratus

Diabloii.Net Member
Were you in a game in which the starter already completed the quest? (the Den should have a different name if so)

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
themachine said:
No, it was a private game made by myself.

sometimes this has happened to me, I've found it seems to be a glitch that happens with the death and raising of the fallen there. It doesn't happen all the time... my guess is you've ended up killing things during a lag spike or something, the counter didn't follow, but those monsters were already dead, so you couldn't catch back up.

themachine

Diabloii.Net Member
It happened to me twice, leaving me unable to finish the quest twice in a row. The third time through I never Revived anything and it worked fine and got my +1skill. =)

seralph

Diabloii.Net Member
this happend to me with a sorc as well. It's a long time since then and I can't say how to reproduce. the second time I was there I got the quest.