Demon Tools Lite on Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florio

Diabloii.Net Member
Demon Tools Lite on Windows 7

Hello,

I now run Windows 7. I cannot use my game CD image with Demon Tools Lite any more, as I used to do on my former Win XP system.

When I run the image, I get to the setup screen (with the druid and the assassin), but after hitting 'Start game' the system asks me to insert the game CD into the DVD drive.

Anybody could help me on this?

Cheers a bunch.

BobCox2

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Demon Tools Lite on Windows 7

This is not the right forum but take a look at installing from here:
go to Battle.net and enter the key code for both D2 and D2:LOD. Doing that allows you to download the latest installs for both of them. I think that will solve your Windows 7 problem with an added bonus: you won't have to put a disc in the tray to install _or play_.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Re: Demon Tools Lite on Windows 7

This is not the right forum but take a look at installing from here:
go to Battle.net and enter the key code for both D2 and D2:LOD. Doing that allows you to download the latest installs for both of them. I think that will solve your Windows 7 problem with an added bonus: you won't have to put a disc in the tray to install _or play_.
This sums it up nicely. You don't even need a cd/image mounted to play the game anymore, as long as you have your game copy registered.
Also, this isn't the correct forum, because your question clearly is D2-related, so I will close this thread as well.

Good luck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.