Delirium in a barb helm?

banditto1969

Diabloii.Net Member
Delirium in a barb helm?

If I had a white normal barb helm with something like +3 iron skin or +3 increased speed, could I do the socket quest and make a Delirium hem and still retain the +3 skills? Or would it over write the skills, or worse yet waste the runes.

if the max socs allowed in the helm were 3 you could make the runeword in a helm and not lose the +3 to iron skin

(i did wut u want to do im me on aim if u want ill take a pic of the item and send it to you)

Davemetalhead

Diabloii.Net Member
I thought you could only make a runeword in a grey item - if it's white & you socket it, won't it stay white, hence you'd be wasting the runes ?

banditto1969

Diabloii.Net Member
Yep sockets items are grey, but to clarify. If I start off with a white helm with +3 iron skin and do the socket quest it will retain the +3 to iron skin and get 3 sockets being it will get max sockets. Then according to theantihero delirium will work and retain the +3 iron skin.

So thanks for the info, I am going to do it tonight. I found a white helm with +2 to iron skin and +2 to increased speed so this will be perfect.

Any1

Banned
banditto1969 said:
Yep sockets items are grey, but to clarify. If I start off with a white helm with +3 iron skin and do the socket quest it will retain the +3 to iron skin and get 3 sockets being it will get max sockets. Then according to theantihero delirium will work and retain the +3 iron skin.

So thanks for the info, I am going to do it tonight. I found a white helm with +2 to iron skin and +2 to increased speed so this will be perfect.

The "+ to individual skill auto-mods" will not be damaged by socketing or making a runeword. This is true for Paladin Shields, Druide Pelts, Assassin Claws, Necromancer Wands/Shrunken Heads, Sorceress Orbs/Staves, Amazon Bows/Spears/Javelin, and finally Barbarian Helmets.

banditto1969 said:
No need for the email proof anithero, I trust ya. I will make mine tonight if I can find the runes on a mule.
well ne one can make up a lie and i didnt kno if u believed me well ne the post above urs supports my response that it is possible ENJOY delirium :clap: