Delirium helm on a merc

oogthecaveman

Diabloii.Net Member
Yep, happened to me. I saved up enough and finally got a delerium helm and whacked it on my merc. No sooner had I done so as he says "thanks, that was tasty.. yumm.." and *poof* the helm was gone. I think blizzard has an evil agenda...

warlock_666

Diabloii.Net Member
r u being serious coz i was thinking of putting a delirium on my soon to be made skellimancer merc

does it poof?

Rex

Banned
I believe I read on this forum, that when the change to Stygian Doll is triggered, the merc stops reacting. Something about the AI, maybe.

Luckylefty01

Diabloii.Net Member
i had delirium on my merc for quite a while (until i got hacked:/), and he never had a problem with it, everything casted just as it should and he acted just fine as a little white guy.

jpwinner

Diabloii.Net Member
I use delirium on my act2 mercs and it is my absolute favorite helm, with jab he activates confuse easily, transforms and he still 1,2,or 3 hits most normal guys in hell, and retains his aura at the same time. The helm eating thing sounds like a cruel joke.
:yep:

bronzdragon5545

Diabloii.Net Member
ha ha im gonna get a del just to c him eat it thats crazy y would they put that in? and is that and the other s*** they put in the reason it tolk 2 years for them to make 1 frickin patch. well im going to go think about it

oogthecaveman

Diabloii.Net Member
bronzdragon5545 said:
ha ha im gonna get a del just to c him eat it thats crazy y would they put that in? and is that and the other s*** they put in the reason it tolk 2 years for them to make 1 frickin patch. well im going to go think about it
christ... it's a joke...

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
on act 5 merc .....after he dolls you have to portal back to town or he just stands there with his thumb up his arse....don't know why?