delirium hat on merc

kberger

Diabloii.Net Member
delirium hat on merc

If I make a delirium and put it on my merc, will that thing happen where he morphs into a bone fetish once in a while?

The entertainment value of that happening might be worth blowing the ist to make the helm.

mynamesucks

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: delirium hat on merc

Nah the merc doesnt change but it is pretty hilarious seeing a summon or wind druid running around with bears wolves or a hurricane surrounding him

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member

yes, your merc (a1-3) will turn to a fetish (a5 merc will dissapear but still tank where it was)

i use it on a a5 merc for my sorc, the ctc curses are great for croud control and the extra def boost is nice

rykuss

Banned

I used it on my strafer's merc, doing Pit runs the guy was constantly morphing. It was pretty damn funny.

DANIEL3RD

Diabloii.Net Member

If I make a delirium and put it on my merc, will that thing happen where he morphs into a bone fetish once in a while?

The entertainment value of that happening might be worth blowing the ist to make the helm.
I use one on an act 2 merc. Great for crowd control in the pits or any crowded area. Chance to cast kicks off resulting in even easier and safer kills for my zon. Sometimes the merc turns into a fetish and seeing the little guy running around butting everything in sight is quite amusing.