Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

degemming items

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by thedude, Jun 13, 2005.

1. thedude

thedude IncGamers Member

degemming items

is it possible? I tried to click on the things I put into the socketed item to remove them, but it didnt work. am I wasting my time trying to remove them? also, is there some secret to finding gems that allow people to find lots of them? I have only found maybe 4 total.

2. Bert

Bert IncGamers Member

a hel rune and a scroll of town portal togheter with the item in the cube does the trick :)

Gems are easy to find on hell dificulty in cow games tons of flawless gems drop and also in Lower Kurast, open all the chest's and you will get lot's of gems :)

Bert

3. stkrause

stkrause IncGamers Member

As Bert said, HEL+Scroll of TP+Item in Horadic Cube will do the trick. Be warned that you'll lose the thing you put into the item, though.

It's called "time" :D :D :D

*stkrause

4. thedude

thedude IncGamers Member

hel rune? how do I get those? I thought they are only in the expansion and I am on the original game

5. thegiantturtle

thegiantturtle IncGamers Member

Ah, in classic, there is no way to unsocket an item.

Much of the information you'll find on these boards is Expansion-specific, with the notable exception of the "Classic" forum. Everyone tends to assume that all posts that aren't in the Classic forum are about the expansion. If you preface your posts noting this is classic, you'll probably get more helpful help. Also, the Classic forum is always very welcoming to new forum members. You might want to check the stickies there for some general classic info.