Defy the evil that is Gilligan

Freemason

Banned
Defy the evil that is Gilligan

Due to the recent outbreak of Gilligan's Island 'tars I am recruiting people to defy the growing menace. Be it Wallytars or whatever, fight back! Don't fall to the dork side!

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
*looks at metals from the Wallytar invasion of '04ish, puts on his fightin' gear*

General piff, at your service. Basically, whose head should be bloodied under my dragon's mouth?

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
How about an amphibious invasion of Gilligan's Island? I'm up for leading the ground troops.

Raistlin Majere

Diabloii.Net Member
You have my magical strength until the threat is eliminated.

Now, someone fetch me a sacrifice for the Dark Queens blessings!

piff said:
How about an amphibious invasion of Gilligan's Island? I'm up for leading the ground troops.
An air strike is out of the question, the professor would blow us out of the sky. When I complete Big Bob again we can use him as a shield to deflect anything they throw at us.

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
This is becoming reminisent of the invasion of Lithuania back a long time ago. Where's the company of geese?!

Freemason

Banned
I propose modifying our avatars to depict various Gilligan's Island characters being abused, injured or humiliated. I'm also drunk so if you ahve a better idea please run ieth it

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
I dunno, but there's no way any of you are slipping anything past the professor. I've bugged all your coconut phones. Which means there's roaches in the ear piece.

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
Anyone got an extensive collection of wallytar's?

As that would be rather helpful to allow people to doctor them to depict abusive scenes involving gilligan and co.

Just a thought.

Arb

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Do what you must but remember, I alone possess the ultimate weapon

*points at delete button* :D

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Freet said:
Do what you must but remember, I alone possess the ultimate weapon

*points at delete button* :D
:lol: You cant really do anything to stop it while Freet is involved can you? And I was going to suggest you get DOC on your side but it looks like it's too late for that too, someones already got him to join the dark side...

KnightFall