Deeds Pics Anyone

TheDarkSide

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore
So Ive been taken Deed shots of my fallen heroes and here ar ea few of my Favorites... As you can see they are all Wiz Class.. LOL

Last edited:

oOmpie

Diabloii.Net Member
I have done a reinstall and lost most of my earlier deeds screens, I think this goes back to about October 2012.

Yeah, I actually forgot I had Spirit walk on my bar...

Did ya know those Twisters hurt like hell i Normal @MP10? I sure didn't... BAM outta nowhere

Yeah, this is where my PL18 barb learned town isn't always a safe place to go afk...
Edit: Ow wait, this was actually the rebuild...

And this is when I started to hate Java updates and their pop-up windows with a vengeance. JUST after I had bought a full set of gear for her. Run into elite pack, Java update pop-up, alt-tab back:

:badteeth:

Last edited:

TheDarkSide

Yea I forgot the dreaded arcane sentry which seems to get me more than Returned do !!

:smug:

wardog

Diabloii.Net Member
Great Thread!! I can come look at everyone's deeds right after getting my char killed by some stupid thing I did.

tougeznut

Diabloii.Net Member
Good god... not again. I feel for you, but I know you aren't done yet ;-)

sent from my GalaxySIII

Grishok

Diabloii.Net Member
@TDS: OH NOES NOT ANOTHER WIZZ!!!!

If you continue like this you will be convicted for mass murder on wizzards ^^

@Goffe: sucks mate, you used a potion I see and it was almost of cooldown again. You should have taken my old fist, better to have slightly less DPS, the massive LOH and Life steal would have saved you here...

I'm always wondering how monks survive with no life steal and tiny amounts of LOH, they must have more skill than I have :) I'm quite able to bring mine close to death even with 6% ls and 900 loh ;)

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
This one happened a while ago, but it's my best death picture. This random pack decided to drop like 8 arcane beams under my feet all at once. Instadeeds.

TheDarkSide

This one really hurts. I was running through act3 getting my 5 stacks of NV on before heading to the Warden. I don't know how it happened but as I approached the Fire Grate it was like I had glue on my feet and I couldn't move, I couldn't leap either. Needless to say I healed once and I was dead and had to scream at the top of my lungs loud enuff that they heard me 3 blocks down the road.... Sigh ......View attachment 4978

Grishok

Diabloii.Net Member
Ive done it yet again , Molten, Horde, Knockback, Waller Returned !!! lol
Was messing around with skills and swapped out Spirit Vessel for Fetish Sycophants and ran into a nasty pack of Skeletons getting 5 stacks in the woods... LOL goodbye to my longest living Wd....
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY take off spirit vessel? ;)

RIP man

tougeznut

Diabloii.Net Member
Lol, it's TDS.. he probably thought "hmm, I haven't deeded yet this month .. and I have a reputation to live up too .. oh well, may as well make a statement with my longest living character" :p

sent from my GalaxySIII