Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Decrepifity for PvP

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Bestrafer, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Bestrafer

Bestrafer IncGamers Member

Decrepifity for PvP

Do you use Decrepifity vs casters? I think it is be more actual to put more skills in golem matery. How do you think?

2. bobofuzzlymunky

bobofuzzlymunky IncGamers Member

you may be thinking about the way decrepify slows down cast speed for monsters, doesnt work vs. ppl. sorry ;D amp+ decrep would be basically the same thing vs casters.

3. Lord Nyax

Lord Nyax Banned

Decrepify should only ever be used against Bowazons...
    Amp/LR works better against casters, and IM works better against Melee Builds...

[EDIT]: Kay, time for sleepy time...:wave:

4. bogie

bogie IncGamers Member

Well.... if the barb pulls a lifetap wand on you your better off using decriptify, and some chars (smiters) proc LT very fast, so your better off using decriptify which will slow them down and let your skeles/mages take them easier.

PS. Argument going on in the PVP forum bout this. I think i remember you in the discussion Nyax :grin: .

5. Lord Nyax

Lord Nyax Banned

Rawr, I'm everywhere. I'm GOD!

Anywho, back on topic. If a Barb gets Life Tap on your minions, the duel is over. Run away for 1 minute until it goes away...seriously. Even with Decrep, he can just WW once and pow, full life. He probably doesn't even have to WW...he can just use Concentrate on one minion...

If anyone ever gets Life Tap on you, haul *** away. Once it's off, get back to it with IM. Even Level 1 IM with +skills is plenty to kill annoying melee builds like Zealers, Smiters, WW Barbs...