Debating what to make first Grief or Fort

RomeoVsJuliet

Diabloii.Net Member
Debating what to make first Grief or Fort

Alright so,

I could make a grief or a fort. Now I was told fort takes 2 hr's to make but it's El+Sol+Dol+Lo correct? Lo is the only hr in it...

The fort seems to be more useful considering the 300% enhanced damage.
 

danrigsby

Diabloii.Net Member
Depends on what your current weapon and armor are. I would say probably grief, since it requires 2HR instead of 1HR and odds are the HRs are duped and its best to get them in something to help avoid a passive russtorm. Also the Grief will probably give you the best benifet in general PvM atm.
 

koeraokse

Diabloii.Net Member
danrigsby said:
I would say probably grief, since it requires 2HR instead of 1HR .
Both take 1hr, ist and manl arent hr's, I'd make grief, there are many good and cheap armors...

:shocked:
*priit2
 

bkwong

Diabloii.Net Member
koeraokse said:
Both take 1hr, ist and manl arent hr's, I'd make grief, there are many good and cheap armors...

:shocked:
*priit2
I think almost everyone considers Mal and Ist HR's on east. 2x Um is a HR and 2 Ums cube into a Mal.. so it makes sense that Mal and above are HRs right?

But I agree with everyone else that Grief should be made first. Grief will make a bigger difference than Fort would.
 

Spankeh

Diabloii.Net Member
koeraokse said:
Both take 1hr, ist and manl arent hr's, I'd make grief, there are many good and cheap armors...

lol at that


ist isnt even in either rw.

Mal, while technically not a hr, is definately worth the same as Lo or Jah on ladder west sc, due to demand value
Ist, going for 1.5 Um same realm, due to demand value

Greif pb great smiter and frenzy barb weapon
 

Uncle_Mike

D2 PvP Moderator
RomeoVsJuliet said:
Alright so,

I could make a grief or a fort. Now I was told fort takes 2 hr's to make but it's El+Sol+Dol+Lo correct? Lo is the only hr in it...

The fort seems to be more useful considering the 300% enhanced damage.
I would make a grief phase blade.

Mike
 

koeraokse

Diabloii.Net Member
bkwong said:
I think almost everyone considers Mal and Ist HR's on east. 2x Um is a HR and 2 Ums cube into a Mal.. so it makes sense that Mal and above are HRs right?
thats east :grin:

:shocked:
*priit2
 
Top