Death's Web

drool

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Death's Web

Monsters with lvl 82+ have a chance to drop it. (Uniques in alvl 79, champions in alvl 80)

Diablo and Meph can't drop from TC 87, so they can't.

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member

Unique version of "Unearthed Wand". Its stats varies, but are quite sickening on a poison character even with a low roll.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

As soon as I find one, I will make a Bramble armor, buy a few poison facets and start a poisonmancer, just like in the last season. I like repetitions, else I would have stopped with Diablo a couple of years ago :azn:

BTW, it needs a L81 area to find TC87 items. Regarding DW, the qlvl is not an issue. It's lower than 81, so any monster in a L81 area can drop one IIRC. Regarding act bosses, only Baal can drop from TC87. Regarding super-uniques, only a couple of those from act 5 can drop it. Regarding chests I'm not sure, but AFAIK it needs a late act 5 one to produce TC87 items. Helvete might know more about that...

For more information, check the drop calculator of ATMA, the link is in my sig.

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member

About chests, yes, act 5 chests can drop tc87 and zod; no other chests can. However, the chance of a tc87 from one of those chests (or other poppables) are very very very low.