Death's Fathom TC 90 or < TC 80?

jake007

Diabloii.Net Member
Death's Fathom TC 90 or < TC 80?

I'll be completing my Classic Meteorb MF Sorceress with Full Tal set tomorrow and one of the most prized unique item I'm after is Death's Fathom.

I've been looking for infos on it. People say DF is below TC80 and can be dropped in Hell Mephisto, some say it drops only on act5 Super Uniques and special area suchas the pit. I'm confused and wanted input.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Omikron8 said:
There is no TC 90

highest TC is 87
To be precise, there is a TC 90, but unlike in 1.09, it's empty in 1.10 :lol: I admit that's more an academic question.

Masas

Diabloii.Net Member
Death's Fathom is a TC87 unique, and out of the popular MF targets only Pits (or other alvl85 areas), Baal and Pindle can drop it.

Agateryon

Diabloii.Net Member
Masas said:
Death's Fathom is a TC87 unique, and out of the popular MF targets only Pits (or other alvl85 areas), Baal and Pindle can drop it.
and diablo and nihalhak(i cant spell his name :D )

JooopIE

Diabloii.Net Member
Iirc, I'm quite sure I found one @ Treshsocket. So that could be a possible place to hunt for it too.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
A lot of monsters can drop from TC87, e.g. random bosses from the flayer jungle on (or perhaps even a little earlier), but the monster level must at least equal the qlvl, too. Death's Fathom is qlvl 81, so all of them can drop it. For example, I found a Death Cleaver (TC 87, qlvl 78) in the flayer jungle.