Death 2 Handed Sword?

Trojan Man

Diabloii.Net Member
Death 2 Handed Sword?

Ok I recently got a idiot to trade a etheral death 2 handed for a Homoculus rofl. I want to use a PVP character to use this, What would be a good character to use this with??

(Sorry if wrong section)

-Trojan

Phyrexial

Diabloii.Net Member
A Charger perhaps? Death lacks IAS which makes it too slow in most cases for melee dueling, but it won't matter for charge and you should get some nice damage out of it.

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
Whirler switch up if you feel it necissary...zerker if you feel bored and experimentitive (not even a word)

lCE

Diabloii.Net Member
If u want to use a barb definitely conc/zerk, its just way too slow for WW (i assume its a colossus sword? will be sorta slow for zerking also but u may be able to reach 10 frames).

Eff

Banned
Generator Of Chaos said:
Yes, we all realize the irony of someone who's calling someone "an idiot" mispelling "an idiot".

Anyways... WW barb? As switch if you need the extra dmg?
what's with the tude?

soc

Banned
Generator Of Chaos said:
Yes, we all realize the irony of someone who's calling someone "an idiot" mispelling "an idiot".
Wow thanks for speaking on behalf of myself. I never knew you were our leader *forums bow down to you*.

I personally did not see the mistake at first... I wasn't really looking for gramatical mistakes.