Dear Abby: Doh!!!!

Xoranix

Diabloii.Net Member
Dear Abby: Doh!!!!

I don't know if this has been posted already, but this is absolutely hilarious. Whoever did this = teh winner.
 
Xoranix said:
I don't know if this has been posted already, but this is absolutely hilarious. Whoever did this = teh winner.
Haha can't go wrong with The Simpsons. . . BTW is it a bad thing if I knew thet name of the episode after the first two sentences?
 

Xoranix

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
Haha can't go wrong with The Simpsons. . . BTW is it a bad thing if I knew thet name of the episode after the first two sentences?
Haha, I'm in the same boat as you. The thing is, the reruns on UPN never get old. The newer Simpsons aren't all that great, but the reruns are just what I need for a good laugh.
 

Raft Boy

Diabloii.Net Member
Xoranix said:
The newer Simpsons aren't all that great, but the reruns are just what I need for a good laugh.
Do you have the DVDs of the first 3 seasons? Classic stuff. Thanks to something PLF mentioned a few months ago, I watch with the commentary on and the stuff they talk about is pretty hilarious.

-Rafty
 

Anakha1

Banned
Is it bad that I can not only remember that episode from the first two sentences of the article, but that I can also recite it perfectly at 3x regular speed?
 

Xoranix

Diabloii.Net Member
Raft Boy said:
Do you have the DVDs of the first 3 seasons? Classic stuff. Thanks to something PLF mentioned a few months ago, I watch with the commentary on and the stuff they talk about is pretty hilarious.

-Rafty
Wow, I thought that they had only released season 1 on DVD. I'll have to go check that out, thanks.
 
Top