Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Dean wins Vermont...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by toader, Mar 3, 2004.

1. toader

toader Banned

Dean wins Vermont...

I dont know whether to call the voters of Vermont dumb or loyal. I guess they could be both.

*yells*

Hey Vermont...he dropped out!!! Get over it!!!

Link to Deans winnage

2. SuggestiveName

SuggestiveName IncGamers Member

I'm not suprised, and I don't think it has anything to do with vermont voters being dumb. Voting in presidential contests in vermont is great, we have like .000043 electoral votes so we can vote for whomever we want without worrying about the consequences. Also, since the dem primary is a pre-election that barely matters, I'm sure most voters were just making a point voting for dean.

The really dumb voters are the ones in Killington, VT, who recently voted to succeed from vermont and join new hampshire...

3. Nastie_Bowie

Nastie_Bowie Banned

Cheap booze, lower taxes, ... dumb?!?!? :scratch:

4. SuggestiveName

SuggestiveName IncGamers Member

Wait, I didn't mean dumb, I meant greedy. Since Killington is a ski town it hauls in A LOT of revenue, and pays taxes on this. Then these taxes are combined with taxes from all other towns and redistributed rather evenly. (simplification.)

So since Killington is getting back less than it paid, and really poor towns are getting money to have good schools, Killington is all like "THIS NOT FAIR!!!" "J0 IZ COMMIE NOOBZ, KTHXBYE."

5. Lone_C

Lone_C IncGamers Member

Even though Dean technically dropped out, he still urged his supporters to vote for him IIRC, so I'm not the least bit surprised he carried his home state.