Dean screams...

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
Dean screams...

a ruff tune nowadays.

Check it out

Guys losing it..or never really "had" it. And can you believe there was a chance he could have became a president...oh jeez.

Stevinator

Diabloii.Net Member
CyberHawk said:
a ruff tune nowadays.

Check it out

Guys losing it..or never really "had" it. And can you believe there was a chance he could have became a president...oh jeez.
Ya know, I don't agree with Mr. Dean on a lot of things, but I have to respect that fact that he says whatever is on his mind at the time, and he's not too afraid to ruffle some feathers. I don't like how politics has become just another business. I like the idea of a politician having some passion about his work.

Mind you though, now that I've said something nice about mr. dean, i fully intend on raggin' on him double for the next week :)

Funny. When Bush speaks his mind, it's admirable that he's not one of those slimy double-talking politicians, but when Democrat does it he's "losing it".

Stevinator

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, they say that cuz he gets red in the face and screams. It looks like he's about to blow. Bush doesn't seem to do that. Bush stutters and garbles what he's trying to say.

SirKnightmare

Diabloii.Net Member
Republicans are great. They have control of the Presidency, Congress, and they are closing in on the Supreme Court. All this yet they still keep whining about Democrats. Bravo, you guys can beat a dead horse with the best of them.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
Funny. When Bush speaks his mind, it's admirable that he's not one of those slimy double-talking politicians, but when Democrat does it he's "losing it".
:hanky: :hanky: :hanky: :hanky:

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
SirKnightmare said:
Republicans are great. They have control of the Presidency, Congress, and they are closing in on the Supreme Court. All this yet they still keep whining about Democrats. Bravo, you guys can beat a dead horse with the best of them.
They aren't the only ones.