Dclone

bin_ary

Diabloii.Net Member
Dclone

how long are you supposed to wait when that soj msg pops up? i got it and i want an anni but i dont know how long to wait

Starseed

Diabloii.Net Member
The one time I ran into DC.. as soon as it popped up, I tp'ed back to town, ran to the WP and went to stony. As soon as I got there it went down.

Ferrous

Diabloii.Net Member
There's supposed to be a new guide coming out soonish....if you're patient, you can wait on that.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
The guide is going to take forever to write. I haven't even gotten the raw data from the recent testing posted yet. GO ME! :lol:

To answer the original poster's question, it can take many hours for the soj counter to hit the 'magic number' and cause Super Diablo to walk the earth. Anywhere from 70-150 sojs must be sold by players to trigger the event. Depending on the availability of sellers, this can take less than an hour -- or it can take days (literally).

If you only have a limited amount of time to hunt Super Diablo, use the IRC channels to figure out which IPs are hot, and which have sellers advancing the count. This can reduce the time to find a clone significantly.

warlock_666

Diabloii.Net Member
Dredd said:
The guide is going to take forever to write. I haven't even gotten the raw data from the recent testing posted yet. GO ME! :lol:

To answer the original poster's question, it can take many hours for the soj counter to hit the 'magic number' and cause Super Diablo to walk the earth. Anywhere from 70-150 sojs must be sold by players to trigger the event. Depending on the availability of sellers, this can take less than an hour -- or it can take days (literally).

If you only have a limited amount of time to hunt Super Diablo, use the IRC channels to figure out which IPs are hot, and which have sellers advancing the count. This can reduce the time to find a clone significantly.
what IRC channels? Shadow gave me one but there seems to not be many ppl in it..

TriggerHappy

Diabloii.Net Member
It is simple. There are about 150 servers on east realm (not sure about the others). When you make a game you are randomly assisigned a server. Each server has its own soj count. Thats why the count varies from game to game. Every so many sojs sold, seems to be about 60-85 the server "pops" or in other words, Diablo Clone Walks the Earth on every hell game on that server. This is all FACT. The only question is, how many sojs make it "pop".

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
warlock_666 said:
what IRC channels? Shadow gave me one but there seems to not be many ppl in it..
Server: Irc.gamesurge.net

Channel: #DClone-West or #DClone-East