Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

dclone spawning question

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by Tim B, May 10, 2008.

1. Tim B

Tim B IncGamers Member

dclone spawning question

so i created a game to do some mfing, but when i entered it was really laggy, so i just left it open and watched peep show on tv. i then came back to the game and ran nihlathak. he dropped a few piles of gold and not much else. i then moved on to eldritch but instead the Big Green D was waiting for me:smiley: Anyway i way since i came back to the game there had been no soj count or diablo walks the earth msg, so i was wondering why he didn't spawn at nihlathak rather than eldrich. I aslo went on to find a 5-5 light die facet in the same game, but i'm only mentioning that to make people jelous.:grin:

2. ProfessionalBerg

ProfessionalBerg IncGamers Member

Re: dclone spawning question

Did you check the message log?

3. Tim B

Tim B IncGamers Member

yeah. the messages were on the log (only one about stones being sold). but that was definatly before i came back to the game. what i want to know is why dclone didn't spawn at the first super unique i came to(nihlathak) but the second (eldrich).

4. drool

drool IncGamers Member

Dclone will not spawn on a superunique if you haven't completed a quest which involves that superunique. He will not spawn in place of Hephasto, for instance, if you haven't completed the Hellforge quest. Same for Nihlathak's quest.

This is the only thing I can think of why he wouldn't spawn for your first encounter.

5. BobCox2

BobCox2 IncGamers Member

I don't think it stays in the message log either on the Walks the Earth stuff.