Dclone - Slow SoJ counter

Johnnic

Diabloii.Net Member
Dclone - Slow SoJ counter

I am curantly i a dclone game, and have been now for near 2 hours+ , and there has only been sold about 1435 stones once. any of u guy's experience this before?
How is the SoJ counter triggerd?

BloZ

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't think it's worth to stay any longer in that game: maybe it was just somebody selling a random SoJ on that server. You might have to wait days just for the Dclone to appear.

The counter is triggered everytime someone sells a SoJ to a merchant on a particular server (which hosts many games).

slam

Diabloii.Net Member
is there a guide somewhere for finding dclone? i have no clue beyond it being related to selling sojs

Klæmint Vágadal

Diabloii.Net Member
I am camping in the same game, and the SoJ counter only showed once :/ But we are just taking turns in playing, hes doing Baal runs right now and I am bored to death in this stupid game :S We are gonna let it stay open for a while to see if some action happens. Its not every day the SoJ counter starts ;)

Leohappy

Diabloii.Net Member
don't even bother if you only see one message, could just be a random guy selling a soj

even if you see two and only like 2 sojs are sold it doesn't mean dc will pop, could just be same random guy selling 2 sojs ^_^

from my experience soj selling happens pretty fast, usually you will see many messages in a short timespan, and sojs sold counter will go up really fast (in increments of 10,20 sojs at one time), in that case get ready

k/t

Banned
But sometimes you get a walk if you wait a few hours. Go to the Bnet channel and see how many SOJ have been sold so you'll know whether it's worth waiting.

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
from my experience soj selling happens pretty fast, usually you will see many messages in a short timespan, and sojs sold counter will go up really fast (in increments of 10,20 sojs at one time), in that case get ready

Yeah, I agree. From common sense, you can think of it this way. The person willing to throw SOJs to a vendor is most likely not going to be waiting for days to spawn DC.

RequiemDeath

Diabloii.Net Member
how come they get to have so much SoJ?
Dupes darling... :cool:

To the OP, that was most likely a test sell... I wouldn't worry about it too much... Check the in game channels to see what the top IPs are... That will give you an idea of a game that is worth hanging out in for a while...

*Requiem_Death