Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Dclone - Slow SoJ counter

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Johnnic, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Johnnic

Johnnic IncGamers Member

Dclone - Slow SoJ counter

I am curantly i a dclone game, and have been now for near 2 hours+ , and there has only been sold about 1435 stones once. any of u guy's experience this before?
    How is the SoJ counter triggerd?

2. BloZ

BloZ IncGamers Member

I don't think it's worth to stay any longer in that game: maybe it was just somebody selling a random SoJ on that server. You might have to wait days just for the Dclone to appear.

The counter is triggered everytime someone sells a SoJ to a merchant on a particular server (which hosts many games).

3. sirmessbu

sirmessbu IncGamers Member

There wasn't 1435 stones sold at same time, it's only that the counter went up by one.

4. slam

slam IncGamers Member

is there a guide somewhere for finding dclone? i have no clue beyond it being related to selling sojs

5. Klæmint Vágadal

Klæmint Vágadal IncGamers Member

I am camping in the same game, and the SoJ counter only showed once :/ But we are just taking turns in playing, hes doing Baal runs right now and I am bored to death in this stupid game :S We are gonna let it stay open for a while to see if some action happens. Its not every day the SoJ counter starts ;)

6. Jackson

Jackson IncGamers Member

7. Leohappy

Leohappy IncGamers Member

don't even bother if you only see one message, could just be a random guy selling a soj

even if you see two and only like 2 sojs are sold it doesn't mean dc will pop, could just be same random guy selling 2 sojs ^_^

from my experience soj selling happens pretty fast, usually you will see many messages in a short timespan, and sojs sold counter will go up really fast (in increments of 10,20 sojs at one time), in that case get ready

8. k/t

k/t Banned

But sometimes you get a walk if you wait a few hours. Go to the Bnet channel and see how many SOJ have been sold so you'll know whether it's worth waiting.

9. Jackson

Jackson IncGamers Member

from my experience soj selling happens pretty fast, usually you will see many messages in a short timespan, and sojs sold counter will go up really fast (in increments of 10,20 sojs at one time), in that case get ready

Yeah, I agree. From common sense, you can think of it this way. The person willing to throw SOJs to a vendor is most likely not going to be waiting for days to spawn DC.

10. Suiling

Suiling Banned

how come they get to have so much SoJ?

11. RequiemDeath

RequiemDeath IncGamers Member

Dupes darling... :cool:

To the OP, that was most likely a test sell... I wouldn't worry about it too much... Check the in game channels to see what the top IPs are... That will give you an idea of a game that is worth hanging out in for a while...

*Requiem_Death