Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

dclone question??

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Badger01, Mar 7, 2004.

1. Badger01

Badger01 IncGamers Member

dclone question??

normally how long does it take dclone too spawn iam sitting in this game and the counter ticked 22 times at 37xx so yea =/

2. Backdoor Bandit

Backdoor Bandit IncGamers Member

As far as I know, the clone is more likely to spawn once you can see the soj counter. However, that counter could keep going and the clone will never spawn. As a rule: stay in the game for a while when you see the counter.

3. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

The first time I got the clone, it happened after a few minutes, but it might take some hours as well. When I come into a soj counter game and nothing happened after my job in that game was done, I switch on my second computer and let my hammerdin do the outer cloister door trick while continuing to play. I did that two times so far and in both cases I went to bed and when I got up in the morning, the clone had appeared :)

4. freed0m

freed0m IncGamers Member

can u say some more about the "outer cloister door trick"?
    it seems funny.
    i know nth with it~
    :surprise:

5. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

See the door to the south-west of the waypoint? Assuming that door is closed, click it to open it. You character will run at it on an angle, and should get stuck at the point where you hit the door. It will seem like he is running on a treadmill of sorts.

And my experiences with the clone have always taken me a while. When I happen to come across one of those hot servers, it has usually taken me 50-100 sojs.

6. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Take the outer cloister waypoint, run to the left, go to the bottom archway and click on the door to the left while standing there (kill monsters first). The character will get stuck and run endlessly, so you can leave him alone without being thrown out of the game.

7. freed0m

freed0m IncGamers Member

THx for your advice~
    i got it. :lol:

8. Pent

Pent IncGamers Member

On average the clone spawns after 80-150 sojs are sold, the average is different for each ip address. there is a website (I don't know where) that has stats on each server and how many soj you can sell to make him appear. He only spawns on servers with sojs sold, and only in hell difficulty. The soj counter moves depending on how many sojs the seller is selling at a time. You don't need to sell sojs yourself to make diablo clone appear, you just need to be on the same server as someone else who is selling them. The messages can appear in normal, nightmare, and hell, on both ladder, non ladder, hardcore and softcore, on that server ip address. But the clone only appears on hell difficulty on ladder/nonladder, softcore/hardcore.

9. bin_ary

bin_ary IncGamers Member

I got dclone fomr my friend , he was in a 1 person pub game and he saw the message realizing he couldnt beat it he stayed there long enoughfor the game to stay up for a lil while , i went in there and got him . he said it took about 30 secs after thecounter popped up for dclone to come.