Dclone hunter section

penguinsfan

Diabloii.Net Member
Dclone hunter section

a section where we can post ip of public dclone spawnings. I found 2 today and posted in forum and a few people got some i think but some got angry for posting there. That would be helpfull to post public ip for people to get some annhilius charms

Armini

Diabloii.Net Member
Dclone spawnings are reported via mirc. If you don't want to install it but still want to know which servers are HOT (mind you me that doing it this way you can't know how many SOJs have been sold for all ip:s) do like this:
search for i.e: dclone hot europe in google. The first result will be a site where you can follow the topic of the certain mirc channel that states how activites are in various ip's.

Of cource the fastest way is still using mirc. Which has been discussed many times here and is an easy search in the 'net.

penguinsfan

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah i know but mirc wont work on my computer or else im not doing something right ive tried several guides, and the sites when i search google dont seem to be accurate. I think it would be easier to have a sectoin wehre people could post what server and when they where going to pop or if they knew of any

penguinsfan

Diabloii.Net Member
for example in an hour im gonna know a server that will be popping in 2 hours and i would like to share that information with people on this forums as i did yesterday in us east trading froums and a few people got an anni

Armini

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah i know but mirc wont work on my computer or else im not doing something right ive tried several guides, and the sites when i search google dont seem to be accurate. I think it would be easier to have a sectoin wehre people could post what server and when they where going to pop or if they knew of any
You don't have to get mirc working... If you followed the link to the page, you look to the right you will se an option "Chat now in room #europe-dclone!".
If you have JRE (Java) you can enter...
And when you enter, write the following:
/msg nickserv register "password" "email" to register
Identify your nick by using /msg nickserv identify "password"
and then /join #europe-dclone if thats the channel you want...

Now the biggest problem is NOT knowing the correct ip. It's actually connecting to it without using some other program...... I refuse to use a 3rd party program, and therefore I use the netstat -n command. This one takes time, often I don't get lucky enough and HE has already walked...

Good luck in you DCLONE hunting!