Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Dclone hlp

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Silent Shaddow, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Silent Shaddow

Silent Shaddow IncGamers Member

Dclone hlp

erm, i have had 2 msgs now of 1419 and then 1420 stone of soj sold 2 merchants,
    this means im on thte correct server right?
    so is it now a waiting game or is there something i can do?
    -silent

2. Lord Nyax

Lord Nyax Banned

I'll edit this when I find the link to the DClone hunting guide. It's somewhere floating around.\

EDIT: Yar, it was on the fourth page in this very forums. If you're able to post, you're able to use the Search function. It should be the third option from the right, starting with "Log Out". Try that if you think there might be a post about the info you're looking for.

Godleh DClone Guide. Clicky

This is the part of the guide that you probably want:

3. MapleBarb

MapleBarb IncGamers Member

you didnt mention if your game is in hell. Assuming it is? then yes, if I was you I'd check the ip and then go to a channel in bnet (or ask a friend of yours) to go there and check how many have been sold so far. then depending on the number sold you may decide to wait or not wait. If your game is either in nm or normal then there's no need to wait since diablo only walks in hell games. so copy the ip for the game you're in and then when you open other games check those as well. Maybe you'll get lucky and get the same ip in hell

4. Silent Shaddow

Silent Shaddow IncGamers Member

yes that search function, i did try, and i have read all of the guides that i could find, thnx 4 ur hlp tho

yes in hell, how do i find out how many left?
    -silent

5. MapleBarb

its never an exact number. can be 90, 100, etc.

re where: I dont know about europe but in US east there's channels in bnet where you can go and find out this info. So the same is probably true with europe.

6. rata

rata IncGamers Member

actually, while we're on the topic..i've never had him appear in any of my games or ones i've joined. although i sometimes see the soj's sold sign and keep waiting for signs he'll emerge!

I keep 2 dwarf star rings just in case he shows up. My main character that i'll use to kill him is a lvl 93 lite sorc, that will use a hand held infinity. think it's enough to kill dclone (my fire resist is at 75)

7. MapleBarb

I also use a litening sorc to kill him and she does a good job rather quick. in fact sometimes takes me longer to find him then to kill him lol

8. rata

rata IncGamers Member

*sigh, thanks MapleBarb

I really wish dclone would emerge sooner or later..maybe i should look at the dclone hunt thread a bit more to find out the hot servers

9. MapleBarb

you know? I believe diablo clone is like so many other things in this game. You only find him when you least expect, or in some cases such as pub games least want him to show up lol.

my idea may be a long shot. but if in east we have op dcloneeast? maybe its equivalent in europe would be opdcloneeurope? or some slight variation of that? so maybe you ought to give it a try. worst that can happen is that such channel doesnt exist.