DC walks the earth

theredpredator

Diabloii.Net Member
Never got any anni tough ive been 3 times in a diablo walks the earth game.

1st time i was very new to the game, nd suddenly there is crap like xxxx stones sold to jordan etc. i got scared, tought it was a hack or soemthing. So i left. :D

2nd time i was with a pala. And again the stupid blablabla sold to blablabla. so im asking the pala, are you hacking me? And what is it. hes just like you know what it is. No im not. Yes u are. No i am not! Then diablo walked the earth and he took the wp. Im like where u goin? no answer. After i killed him and still was asking questions about what the hell was goin on he told me all about the anni and stuff. How enlighting

3rd time. I was playing with my orb sorc. And again the blablabla sold to blablabla. glad as i was with it, coz i mean i could defeat baal(with a lot of potion), why couldnt i defeat that *****. Unfortunately, i couldnt even scratch his ass. Kept orbing, he kept killing my merc. No deal didnt have any stronger chars, so bye bye anni...

And now 8 months later... ahvent been in any diablo walks ever!

Senor Bezeer

Diabloii.Net Member
Ive never even seen the Diablo Clone :(... Ive only got the xxx SOJ sold thing, not even the diablo walks the earth again thing WHAAA...

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
SirDooFuss said:
Last night I stumbled into a very HOT server. I was doing a few Pindy runs with my Javazon, and saw the xxxx soj's sold to vendors message almost immediately. And then about once a minute for the next half hour!
Woot!
Then, after 20 sojs sold in half an hour it stopped, completely stopped (yes, it was a hell game).
I stuck my java in the game using the Mala's house/TP trick and went to bed, checked first thing this morning.... still there but no more sojs sold. :mad:
Oh well, I left her there while I went to work and check on her tonight. Did somebody run out of sojs???
Came home from work yesterday, character was still in the game and 4 more sojs had been sold. Went to dinner and when I came back, 24 more sojs had been sold and "Diablo Walks the Earth". I brought my IK Barb into the game with my spare computer and exited with the Javazon. My barb took a walk through the Act 1 den of evil cave and is now the proud owner of a 17/18/6 anni!!!

WOOT!!! :clap:

This is the 2nd time in the past 4 days I've stumbled onto the right server and gotten an anni. None for this whole ladder season and now 2!!!!

WOOT!!! WOOT!!!:clap: :clap:

TallyHo

Diabloii.Net Member
Diablo Walks My Game

US West Ladder

Been trying for 20 minutes, and gotten him to the "o" in Diablo.

Blizz/Met sorc needs help; will check back here in about 10-15 minutes.
:cool:

Edit = It's been about 45 minutes; noone to help? This is my 1st clone, would like to see what happens.

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
TallyHo said:
US West Ladder

Been trying for 20 minutes, and gotten him to the "o" in Diablo.

Blizz/Met sorc needs help; will check back here in about 10-15 minutes.
:cool:

Edit = It's been about 45 minutes; noone to help? This is my 1st clone, would like to see what happens.
I would be HAPPY to help, but I'm at work, dang it!

I gotta pay for my internet connection somehow! ...and food, mortgage, jewelry for the wife...

If you're still up at 6PM PST or so...