DC walks the earth

Joch

Diabloii.Net Member
DC walks the earth

bah... first time ever...

My newbie friend is in a game where dc just now spawned, if u get lucky ur able to join ONCE
he put a person restriction of 1 (don't ask me why with all the full bug)

I got in with sorc, wanted to re with hammerdin but "full game"...
I'm afraid this anni will go to waste...

edit: *this anni just went to waste.. he left the game ~~

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
That stupid game full bug (if the game ever fills up it will always be labelled full from then on until it ends/crashes) has been around forever. Why blizzard hasn't fixed something so basic is mind-boggling, or not :)

Joch

Diabloii.Net Member
Omikron8 said:
That stupid game full bug (if the game ever fills up it will always be labelled full from then on until it ends/crashes) has been around forever. Why blizzard hasn't fixed something so basic is mind-boggling, or not :)
actually if u wait long enough it dissapears as for i was the second person who joined the game by accident (with a 'weak' char, went out to get a strong char but couldnt get in)

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
The game full "bug" is not a bug. It allows players who have to leave a game, for some reason, to get back in; with the same account. If you switch accounts then you get the "game full" message, annoying as a spammer when you want to bring in a 'power' character from another account. After a time, and it is a long time, the game will allow you to enter with a different account.

Joch

Diabloii.Net Member
Cooked said:
The game full "bug" is not a bug. It allows players who have to leave a game, for some reason, to get back in; with the same account. If you switch accounts then you get the "game full" message, annoying as a spammer when you want to bring in a 'power' character from another account. After a time, and it is a long time, the game will allow you to enter with a different account.
incorrect, game full bug occurs even if I use same account
& don't say now that it might really have been full, my friend once was inside while it happened... actually it happened like this a lot

Sir_Magnus

Diabloii.Net Member
Well at least your lucky enough to get a game where he walks, I havent once see him this ladder season. Then you go to the trade forums and guys have like 10 of them!!! Very frustrating.... :mad:

Arutha

Diabloii.Net Member
Sir_Magnus said:
Well at least your lucky enough to get a game where he walks, I havent once see him this ladder season. Then you go to the trade forums and guys have like 10 of them!!! Very frustrating.... :mad:
I saw him only once this ladder season, but I read the guide in this forum about a month ago and since then I kill DC at least twice a week. Thats nothing compaired to most of the other people on irc who use bots to find there games and get like 6 games in one night.

ramian

Diabloii.Net Member
I've only seen that once. I ran over to shenk and eldritch and he wasn't there. Ran over to CS and he wasn't there. Exited and came back in. Message came up again. Went to all the places I knew super uniques were, and still didn't see DC.

either I'm blind, or I'm just plain unlucky.

sheepe2004

Diabloii.Net Member
ramian said:
I've only seen that once. I ran over to shenk and eldritch and he wasn't there. Ran over to CS and he wasn't there. Exited and came back in. Message came up again. Went to all the places I knew super uniques were, and still didn't see DC.

either I'm blind, or I'm just plain unlucky.
Or someone had already killed him when you got there :uhhuh:

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
sheepe2004 said:
Or someone had already killed him when you got there :uhhuh:
Yup, even after he's dead, those entering the game will get the same "diablo walks the earth" message. Just another way to drive you crazy!!!

Sir_Magnus

Diabloii.Net Member
Arutha said:
I saw him only once this ladder season, but I read the guide in this forum about a month ago and since then I kill DC at least twice a week. Thats nothing compaired to most of the other people on irc who use bots to find there games and get like 6 games in one night.

Well its those people who ruin the game for people who dont cheat, belive me I would love to use bots or MH when Im doing tower runs or Meph..

Arutha

Diabloii.Net Member
Sir_Magnus said:
Well its those people who ruin the game for people who dont cheat, belive me I would love to use bots or MH when Im doing tower runs or Meph..
In this case they also make it that much harder to find the ip your looking for as they fill it up with like 6 of there bots, makes me mad when I don't get a game after i pay the 8 soj fee because everyone else is running 8 bots and fills up the server.

dang79

Diabloii.Net Member
Arutha said:
In this case they also make it that much harder to find the ip your looking for as they fill it up with like 6 of there bots, makes me mad when I don't get a game after i pay the 8 soj fee because everyone else is running 8 bots and fills up the server.
I don't even bother with that.
Its not worth paying that fee only to get one game.....

jumpman8828

Diabloii.Net Member
dang79 said:

Well for most of those people who do it, its well worth it. Each unid anni fetches them 6-8 NL SoJs, and these are the guys with like 6 cd-keys so they get tons of them each day.

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
jumpman8828 said:
Well for most of those people who do it, its well worth it. Each unid anni fetches them 6-8 NL SoJs, and these are the guys with like 6 cd-keys so they get tons of them each day.
A get rich quick scheme, that will probably only result in alot of anni's floating around, and the decrease in their value :/

It's a shame that the anni has become so easy to get. It's not easy to get a Tyreal's Might, or even find a legit HR.

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
It might sound funny, but I never NEVER found an Annihilus myself. And I've been playing looong ago before this new feature was released. The only two Annihiluses that I have come from giveaways :thanks:... I've seen Diablo Clone walk the Earth only twice. The first time, the game crashed, and I wasn't strong enough anyway. The second time, some grabber took it before me :hanky: !

dang79

Diabloii.Net Member
jumpman8828 said:
Yeah thats why I said ONE game.
Others with multiple keys get up so many.. its worth paying that 8 soj every day.

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
Last night I stumbled into a very HOT server. I was doing a few Pindy runs with my Javazon, and saw the xxxx soj's sold to vendors message almost immediately. And then about once a minute for the next half hour!
Woot!
Then, after 20 sojs sold in half an hour it stopped, completely stopped (yes, it was a hell game).
I stuck my java in the game using the Mala's house/TP trick and went to bed, checked first thing this morning.... still there but no more sojs sold. :mad:
Oh well, I left her there while I went to work and check on her tonight. Did somebody run out of sojs???

Arutha

Diabloii.Net Member
dang79 said:
I find it worth it even if you only get one game because you pay once during the week and then you also get the appreciation pop on sunday, so even with one cd key you can still snag 2 anni's which is a small profit but still a profit, however there are those weeks that I only get 1 so i have probably not made a profit in terms of sojs, but then agian i don't play nl so all of my stuff from last season was just collecting dust, this way I turned that stuff into ladder anni's.