dc on west

spaceghost99

Diabloii.Net Member
dc on west

Hi,

I'm not sure where to put this, so here seems good. I'm in a game right now and I have decided I need help. This is the first time I've ever seen DC, and I have definitely decided I can't kill him by myself! If anyone could jump in and help I would really appreciate it. I really want my first anni, so if you don't need and want to help me out...here it is

worksux///sparky1376

Thanks!

krmetal

Diabloii.Net Member
Wanted to say thanks to D2 Junkie for the help with DC. His Pally kicks butt!! Was great to see!! Thanks again for the help. :clap:

spaceghost99

Diabloii.Net Member
Great thanks goes out to d2 junkie!!!

Let it be written, "d2 junkie arrived, whipped out his size 12 pimp hand and slapped DC like...and it was all good."

Thanks again.

Oh, in case you're wondering, it was 12/15/5...but hey, better than the 0/0/0 I had before!

d2 junkie

Diabloii.Net Member
spaceghost99 said:
Great thanks goes out to d2 junkie!!!

Let it be written, "d2 junkie arrived, whipped out his size 12 pimp hand and slapped DC like...and it was all good."

Thanks again.

Oh, in case you're wondering, it was 12/15/5...but hey, better than the 0/0/0 I had before!
You are welcome it was a kind of hard to kill him on the start with no weapon lol.I forgot I was switching weaps before I came to help :lol: and btw schaffers hammer still rocks!!