Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

DC clone and bnet jerks

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by krmetal, Apr 5, 2004.

1. krmetal

krmetal IncGamers Member

DC clone and bnet jerks

Last night was in a ball run game and DC walked. There was only 4 people in game and one guys says he spawned him at eldritch and come help. Me and another cam to help. The fourth person stays in town and waits. Course the 3 of us are not a real match for DC, we die several times and the guy in town laughs and calls us noobs and all. Then he apparently got one of his friends to join and they hostile us and proceed to kill anyof us that trys to go near the clone. One was a lvl 91 and the other was 8? sometning. One was a pally and the other was a assassin. She put traps at the wp so we couldnt get our bodies. Course they laughed and insulted us for trying to get our bodies. It just really pissed me off. I know that I cant kill DC myself and will not get the charm. I just wanted to try and hit him as much as possible for the fun of the fight. I wish there was some way to do something to jerks like them. :rant:

2. SnakeEye85

SnakeEye85 IncGamers Member

thats one of the reason i play SP....though there is no DC there ....:)

3. Kyo

Kyo IncGamers Member

Like all things in life there good, the bad and the ugly.

However in Bnet some players tend to focus on the latter two. Why you think their so many scammers/dupes out there.

Personally just expect this type of attitude/behaviour from most players I come across (that i dun know) so it nothing new unfortunately.

Just make a priv game in future and this should stop this from happening again.

4. Guy_LeDouche

Guy_LeDouche IncGamers Member

They are right, the only way around this is to make a hardcore pk char youself so when they kill you, you can come back and kill them.... allthough this just perpetuates hostility and eventually youve got several friends each in the game killing each other and swearing. Ill admit to doing something similar to a guy the first week of the patch. The D-clone came and my two buddies worked on killing him while i continually naked killed a barb by the eldrich wp that was trying to get in on the clone action.... whatever. I wanted the charm and wasnt going to risk him getting it. If you want an annilus, the best way is to do him with buddys or solo him cuz people can click pretty fast in a public game.

5. C_Marfy

C_Marfy IncGamers Member

Not to mention pickit'ing it or whatnot.

6. ferretgod

ferretgod IncGamers Member

I would try a post on the site, such is this one.

I am not 100 % sure about all of the forums, I know EAST trade has a help sticky. This site has also a life chat. I cant speak for all of the people here, but If I have seeing a post with this description, I would try to help.

7. mugentim

mugentim IncGamers Member

haha sorry to say that i walked in a game with dc in it, by the time i got to him they've already killed him and i just happen to be there right as he died and picked it up. heehee sorry guys

8. sangfagel

sangfagel IncGamers Member

Ha ha ha - let me guess - you are 36 years old, still living with your mummy and sometimes you get little cash robbing children on the street?

9. Hoyunah

Hoyunah IncGamers Member

Thats not very nice......He's probably 50.

10. sangfagel

no, no, no - I am 50 myself - and i can´t catch any child any more... They just run too fast... No respect for my age :rant:

Anyway, Poster - I am sorry for flaming up in your thread and I am sorry for what happened to you... If you confront DC in future - just inform us - there are a lot of people who can help you and will do it free - pleasure is ouers, but the charm is yours- just say: :) - it´s enough.

11. Baboon

Baboon IncGamers Member

welcome to these forums! :howdy:

12. mugentim

mugentim IncGamers Member

um no.. i'm 24 i'm your mortgage lender , i make a 6 figure income robbing adults like you. that mortgage check you make every month goes into my pocket.

13. sangfagel

Sounds good ... I mean ... congruent ... for your kind of... personality (? :scratch: )

14. Baboon

Baboon IncGamers Member

AND you have an annihilus! damn I want to be you :lol:

15. i rocketh

i rocketh Banned

hahahahaha