Daylight Savings Time

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Daylight Savings Time

Hey all you Daylight Savings Time celebrators, don't forget tonight (well technically Sunday morning at 2am) we set our clocks ahead an hour. Hope you enjoy all that lost sleep!

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
So this daylight savings time is wicked. Living on the western edge of eastern time, the sun isn't setting here until after 8. I can only imagine what you Alaska folk have going on, being so far north and all. I forgot how much I love spring, because it's light so late. Wooo!

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
AeroJonesy said:
So this daylight savings time is wicked. Living on the western edge of eastern time, the sun isn't setting here until after 8. I can only imagine what you Alaska folk have going on, being so far north and all. I forgot how much I love spring, because it's light so late. Wooo!
The late light reminds me of summer, but there's still a couple months of school left... -_-

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
I live in a plane of existence that is without "time" or any of the contraints that you mortals put yourselves under.

*whispers in his ear*

O crap, i'm not in another plane of existence?

*races to class*

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
VampiroXIII said:
We don't do that here in Japan. We're just 13 hours ahead now, instead of 14.
He is alive! I was just thinking to myself yesterday, "whatever happened to Vampiro, he went to Japan and disappeared."