Day of the Sol?

luskan

Diabloii.Net Member
Day of the Sol?

Ever have one of those days where you always get the same item over and over again? Working through Act2 NM with my HC ladder sorc yesterday, I picked up 5 SOLs, 4 TIRs and 3 AMNs. I changed the map a couple of times when I went to kill normal Baal for experience, but still kept on getting the same runes. Being the best runes I've found so far for my HC ladder I'm pretty happy. Funny thing is I have not found any ORTs or THULs except by cubing/quest, even though they're lower than AMN and SOL. :scratch:

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
I've had times when the only runes I've seen are Els... if I cubed them all up I might get... RSI?

cryist

Diabloii.Net Member
amm are my cures, i must have had 5 amm's the other day, i wish i could get a few sols' to drop for me.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Amns are awesome to find. Together with a Sol and some other easy-to-find rocks they make up Honor, and they're the rune you need for Safety, Hitpower, and Caster crafted rings and for Blood crafted amulets. I love Amns!

PapaBearNZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Sheesh - I'd love an AMN! The highest I've ever gotten is a THUL! I've never even seen any of the second bank of runes!

Of course - I only have two chars that have ever made it to NM so that's probably a contributory factor, hmmm? *grin*

PapaBear

tragor

Diabloii.Net Member
Usually, my repetitious drops tend to start with the letters e + l (and usually end there, too). I did have the pleasure of hitting 3 bosses in the catacombs and getting 3 Infernal Craniums (that's 3 consecutive bosses :scratch: ). Anybody want one?

Starving_Poet

Diabloii.Net Member
tragor said:
Usually, my repetitious drops tend to start with the letters e + l (and usually end there, too). I did have the pleasure of hitting 3 bosses in the catacombs and getting 3 Infernal Craniums (that's 3 consecutive bosses :scratch: ). Anybody want one?
Hehe I got three of Hsaru's boots last night all in the Kurast Bazaar. :)

hardheaded

Diabloii.Net Member
Ive had several days when I find the same things constantly. Today wasa one such day. Around 4 or 5 waterwalks and well over 10 Naj's Circlets. Even managed to get 2 in the same drop :scratch: . At least the gold from selling them got me a +29 resist all/+30 run circlet. So not a total waste.

decoy_sJ

Diabloii.Net Member
papabearNZ which realm are u in? sigh..its like no one plays in xxx realms at all..if u are in xxx2 i can pass u a couple of amns.. :innocent:

p.s. well and pindle drops some runes sometimes too..i got a couple of Lems and Mals from hell pindle :buddies:

p.p.s pardonz me for the noobility :drink:

PapaBearNZ

Diabloii.Net Member
decoy_sJ said:
papabearNZ which realm are u in? sigh..its like no one plays in xxx realms at all..if u are in xxx2 i can pass u a couple of amns.. :innocent:
No worries man. Thanx for the offer but I don't play on b.net at all. I'm SP all the way :) (apart from the odd lan game with friends)

I dare say I'll find them as I get higher in levels.

Cheers
PapaBear

Hadrian

Diabloii.Net Member
I did about 25 Pit runs yesterday. Run 1-4 I found 3 Nai's Light Plates, later I found 2 Grisvold's Coronas in two consecutive runs...

Indemaijinj

Diabloii.Net Member
tragor said:

I've been looking all over the place for one.

Email: [email protected]

BTW, my curse seems to be Tancred's Crowbill for the moment. One drops in nearly every game.

LowLander

Diabloii.Net Member
Craziest evening was when in five consecutive runs I got four Cuirass, while that same evening I also got a theme mule from a giveaway. It was for a druid and in it sat-among other things- Yep, a Cuirass.... Lucky me....