Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Darmammu, the Cursed

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Superhal, Jul 2, 2005.

1. Superhal

Superhal IncGamers Member

Darmammu, the Cursed

I made a new char today named Darmammu (bonus points if you get the reference.) anyway, my usual deal with new chars is to give them hsarus' set, angels set, a 2X tir helm, scroll books, key ring, and 50k. suddenly, i couldn't move in the game. i checked all my connections, nada. i rebooted, nada. finally, i reset the cable modem, and when i came back, i lost it all.

k so i tried again. i got her some money and a few +3 staves. i played for a little while until i freed cain, and then usually i hit the trist runs for a while until i can get a decent attack spell. i get the immediate realm down as soon as i close that game.

k, so i wait around 30 minutes, come back, and level up to use lightning. so far so good. i quest all the way down to andariel but guess what, the boss pack of minions that usually are there are lightning immune. wtf. li's in normal act 1. great. so i'm running around trying to ditch him, and then i hit black walls. i'm thinking now what? now i'm in the funky part where i can't make new games with this char, and the old game crashed (and i didn't get the catacombs waypoint so i have to start from inner sanct...again.) what the hell is going on with this char?

2. Orphan

Orphan IncGamers Member

Darmammu? hmm? I take it you don't mean Dormammu?

Anyway, I think your just having a bad day :D You probably only noticed the Lightning immunes because you're using lightning. Chances are, you won't be able to remember any fire or cold immunes you've met before then, as they weren't an issue for you.

3. Superhal

Superhal IncGamers Member

Darmammu is his evil twin sister!!